Did you know that properly recycling your batteries can help protect animals? Batteries that go out with the trash end up in landfills adding to solid waste that can be harmful to the environment.
When you recycle your batteries, not only will you be keeping batteries out of landfills, but for a limited time, you could win a super cool prize for all your hard work! Like you needed another reason to recycle batteries, am I right?!
Here’s what you need to do:
- Visit www.earthrangers.com/batteryblitzrecharged to accept the Battery Blitz Mission and download your Mission Brief.
- Start collecting dead batteries, using tape to cover the ends of each battery.
- Take a picture of you with all your batteries.
- Visit our locator to find your closest recycling station.
- Drop your used batteries off at the recycling station of your choice.
- Visit www.earthrangers.com/batteryblitzrecharged to complete your mission and enter to contest.
Submit a picture and a story telling us how you completed the Battery Blitz Mission before 11:59 pm ET on March 11, 2019 and you could win 1 of 12 awesome prize packs!