March 20 through May 31, 2016 (Extended)
When you replace and renew this spring, remember to properly dispose of your unused items. And don’t forget to recycle old batteries to help protect the environment. Then inspire us with your recycling story between March 20 and May 31 and you could win prizes!
- Get furnaces and other natural gas appliances inspected
- Clear out store rooms and basements
- Check batteries in carbon monoxide detectors and smoke alarms
- Recycle batteries* from appliances and products with Call2Recycle
Join Call2Recycle and its collection partners all through Spring by recycling your old batteries! You can enter to win one of eight gift cards of $100 each just by posting a picture recycling your batteries at one of our collection sites or telling us your story. Participating is simple:
Leap into Action!
- Step 1: Gather your used batteries
- Step 2: Find a drop-off location at call2recycle.ca/locator
- Step 3: Send us your recycling stories and pictures for a chance to win cash prizes**
Want to join Call2Recycle’s partners and help promote the Spring Cleaning Campaign? Below is a poster that you can download. You can also incorporate the below display ads into your website or on social media to help spread the word.
*Always cover terminals of used Lithium and Small Sealed Lead Acid (SSLA) batteries with tape.
**Rules and conditions apply.